Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Long Weekend!

Isn't that exciting!  I absolutely adore long weekends!  All the more time I get to spend with the family and, of course, cooking and baking :)  I don't know what we will try this weekend, though I'm still in sort of a pumpkiny mood! Going to have to make plenty, whatever it turns out to be! I'm not going home for a couple weekends after this one... I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand, I get to get some homework done and hang with friends, on the other I miss my family and my kitchen...We shall see!

So one of the things I can get involved in up here at my home-away-from-home are bake sales :)  How I love bake sales!!  One way to bake and have fun and still stay relatively healthy: Sell what you bake (you know, except for the samples!)

No comments:

Post a Comment