Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall in Love With Fall

Ahhhhh!!  It finally feels like fall up here in the Northeast.  It may have been a cool, rainy, and somewhat uncomfortable day for some, but I am just enjoying the fact that my favorite season is once again here.  I am also pretty excited that I am headed home tomorrow night and looking forward to trying something along the lines of a pumpkin baked good :)

Another thing fall gets me excited for is, of course, the holidays!!  I know that you all probably do not want to hear anything about snow, cold weather, Christmas, or anything of the sort but, as it turns out, there are only 87 days left until Christmas.  Around early September I started listening to Holiday music so I am well prepared to start off the holiday season.  Not to mention all the baking and all the posts I can do!

Sorry for the short post, but I am headed to bed!  Have a fabulous Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment